Wednesday, October 11, 2017

31 Days of Halloween Day 11 - Pumpkin Scarecrow

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!


This is Laurie, and it's Day 11 of the 31 Days of Halloween.  It's been such fun for all of us on the Design Team and I hope it's been a lot of fun for you as well and that you have been entering your creations here on the Portal.

I decided to move away from the more macabre side of Halloween and do something a bit more mainstream.  This is an ATC but could easily be made into a card.


I used the Pumpkin Scarecrow stamp from Carmen's Veranda.  I stamped this guy with black into onto white card stock.  I colored him with Copic markers and used a white gel pen to highlight his teeth and a gold marker to highlight the buttons and stars on his jacket.  My background is a piece of scripted Halloween paper that I cut to ATC size and edged with black ink.  I used the 3 Mini Birds stamp from Lost Coast Designs with black ink and added the birds around the edges.  I attached a black cobweb sticker to the upper right corner and stamped the numbers 31 on the left corner.  Finishing touch is to tuck a little Halloween message into my scarecrow's right hand.

The complete list of participants in the hop is shown on the sidebar.

Don't forget to leave us a little love so we know you dropped by.  We also have loads of chances to win Lost Coast dollars. Link up your project to these fun challenges:

On The Border Event - use border stamps - til 14th October
31 Days Of Halloween - share your Halloween projects - til 31st October
Animals Challenge -  stamp an animal - til 25th October

Now you need to hop along to TEE

7 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Very fun ATC! Love the Pumpkin Scarecrow image you used!

Tink said...

Love your ATC card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love that goofy grin on his face.
Fun ATC.
thanks for sharing.

Bonnie Irvine said...

I love this little Prim guy and how you have coloured him. Wonderful combination of stamps/sticker for the background. Everything flows so well. Thanks for the inspiration! Bonnie (LeighSBDesigns DT)

Susan Renshaw said...

That image is definitely on my wishlist! Brilliant colouring!

Sue said...

I love this Laurie, such a happy image xx

Tee said...

Loving this awesome Prim ATC! Gorgeous!