Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Just One Question....

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!
Good morning and happy Tuesday, it's Sue here, and I have just one question for you

Well do ya!
This is of course for our 'Yellow and Orange' challenge, and it is pretty much what it says on the tin! The 'Drips' is a huge background stamp that I inked up several times on my stamping platform to get the different shades of orange and yellow.

The Katzelkraft 'Bandaid Dog' was stamped onto watercolour card and then coloured with my Peerless watercolours.

He's been cut out and grounded on a piece of a gelli plate background. It was a really scrappy piece, but it just goes to show you must save everything - for years and years and then move house!
The sentiment has been printed on my computer - hands up who though it was 'are you feeling lucky punk' I know I did, so thank you Mr Google for putting me right!
I hope you join in with our challenge, and that you have a lucky week. Thanks very much for looking xx

2 comments:

Redanne said...

That dog really made me smile Sue and I just love the great quote!! x

Sue said...

Thank you Anne :-D xx